Other Job Advice
Latest Job Related Advice
- Cover Letter With Salary Requirement - Creating A Cover Letter - Creating a cover letter with a salary requirement component is a difficult exercise and requires a great deal of thought before it is approached.
- Sample Actor Resume - While being a good actor will get you a part, having a good actor's resume will get you an audition. Here we provide a sample actor resume that will enable you to see what an acting resume should look like.
- Sample Contract Termination Letter - Sample Employment Termination Letter - There are a number of reasons why an employer may find a sample contract termination letter useful, including misconduct or redundancy.
- How To Fire An Employee - Sample Employee Termination Letter - To fire an employee is never an easy thing to do, most people hate doing it and likewise most people hate being on the receiving end of being fired. However sometimes under circumstances it has to be done, for whatever reason that may be.
- Accounts Payable Job Description - Account Receivable Job Description - Accounts payable is the area of accounting that is involved with paying the bills a company accumulates, such as to suppliers or other areas.
- Bank Teller Job Description - Cashier Job Description - A bank teller, also known as a cashier, works at a counter at a bank and serves customers. If you are thinking about becoming a bank teller, this job description will provide the information you will need to decide.
- Bank Teller Sample Resume - Sample Resume Banking - When writing a bank teller resume or a straight banking resume, you must have good customer service skills, as you will be dealing with general public, with almost every aspect of the job, below we have samples of how to prepare for the job.
- Business Analyst Job Description - Financial Analyst Job Description - A business analyst job description is by its very nature a broad description, as a business analyst can mean many different things to different people.
- Free Cv Template - Free Sample Curriculum Vitae - When writing a Curriculum Vitae (CV) you might and could well have a bit of trouble, of course for first timers it will seem a little daunting at first, but once you get the hang of it, it will be a breeze.
- Construction Resume Sample - Engineering Resume Sample - A construction resume is simple when you actually think about it, what is construction? Well your constructing something aren't you, usually it is to do with the building industry where they are constructing a building or bridge or anything that needs constructing.
- Disaster Recovery Manager Job Description - A disaster recovery manager has become a key position in many organizations over the last few years, and as a result, many companies are always looking for candidates who have the skills and experience to take on the responsibilities that a disaster recovery manger role requires.
- Customer Service Representative Job Description - Customer Service Resume Sample - Customer service representatives are employed in a wide variety of industries by a wide variety of companies, and with the move towards establishing better customer relationships than ...
- Elementary Teacher Resume Sample - Sample Teaching Resume - When writing a resume there are headings you must remember, the most important ones are your contact details, your educational history and your employment history.
- Employment Letter Of Intent - Employment Letter Of Interest - An employment letter of intent or interest is other wise commonly known as a cover letter. And an employment letter of intent or interest is a letter to an employee introducing yourself, and your background of professional skills.
- Entry Level Resume Sample - Sample Internship Resume - Entry level Resumes are basically resumes from people that have just come out of training or education E.G University, that are seeking their first job or their first job in that area of expertise they were trained in.
- Example Of Good Resume - Good Free Resume Sample - With people having the freedom to change careers more often than ever before, a well-polished and up-to-date resume has never been so much in demand. It seems everywhere you turn you can find free and not so free advice about how to write a good resume with plenty of examples to help you.
- Fill In The Blanks Resume - Free Resume Writing Software - When applying for a job, a resume is a key part, a resume basically summarized you history for the employer, basically so they can have a brief outline.
- Free Cover Letter Template - Free Resume Cover Letter Template - In all resume cover letters, the main purpose is to introduce yourself to a prospective employer and entice them to read your resume and secure a job interview with them.
- Sample Interview Question - Sample Job Interview Question - In a job interview you are going to get asked a LOT of questions by the interviewers and hopefully you will ask the job interviewers some questions as well.
- Choosing A Career Test - Personnel Career Path - There comes a time in everyone's life when you just do not know what you want to do, or where your career is heading and choosing a direction is really hard.